Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rain rain go away..

Rain, rain go away, come again another day. Sylvia wants to, Sylvia wants to, Sylvia wants to go out and play.

It hasn't stopped raining since last night. I love the rain and the relative warmth down here but I would like to visit places while I'm here in St Louis. Hopefully the weather forecast is right and we can go to downtown St Louis tomorrow.

It's been a long day without much to do but it is surely serene. I just watched Oprah in the morning and we went to see the high rising and flooding Missouri River and then we went to Target followed by dinner at "Steak and Shake". The burger is pretty good and the fries are so cute and small. The shake's awesome too.

There's nothing much to do here but I'm just glad it's warm. =).

Off to bed!

No comments:

Shout Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix