Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pictures from Spring Break

The smallest plane I've been on. It can fit about 77 ppl only. And the air stewardess isn't the stereotyped young and skinny stewardess.
Boy, was I happy to see the sun and clear sky again!

I wish for... (at the St Louis Science Center)

Moo...(me, Steven, and Brittany)


Say hello, to Tarzan's Jane.

At Missouri's Zoo (it's free and cool!):
Cool Sculpture

How promiscuous..

At Fitz's: me, Brittany, Ricky, Laura, and Steve.
Thank you guys for taking me around St Loius!

Old record store, Vintage Vinyl

The Big Finale: The Gateway to the West
St Louis Arch





Laura, Steve, Brittany, and me.

The Mississippi River at high tide and high current.

I'm sure you can tell how windy it was then.



Imo's pizza..yummy! Thin and crunchy crusted pizza.


I must say, this trip was a pleasant one. Although St Louis is incomparable to fun places like LA, NYC or Chicago, it was worth it to see the arch and to spend my time engaging in another cultural learning experience with Brittany and her friends as well as observing American lifestyle in a suburb (Union, Missouri).

No comments:

Shout Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix