Monday, February 11, 2008

Lucky REPpy, Baffling EUROPEeeee....


Woohoo! Free rep points without doing anything! I went to the testing lab for the Academic Aptitude testing but the research assistant never showed up. As it was her mistake, I was dismissed by the lab coordinator after waiting for the R. A. for 10 minutes or more. But, I had to go for a different testing at 5.45pm though. I would like to talk about it but I am asked not to disclose information about the study.

I also went to the Study Abroad center for advising. Finally, I can sit down and talk to an adviser. They have this rule that you must attend the first step meeting before you can meet the adviser. After looking through the International Education of Students (IES) brochure, I found out that I can also study abroad in Barcelona without having to know Spanish. How now? Austria or Spain? *Sigh*

Other than the rep studies and Study Abroad advising, there wasn't anything interesting or insightful that I encountered today.

I just want to finish reading the Psychology journals. Their reader-unfriendly format just drives me to sleep after every paragraph read. After that, I won't remember what I have read and have to restart over and over again. It's the same thing over and over again. Perhaps changing strategy of just reading the abstract and discussion/conclusion might be a good idea after all. Hmmm....let's see.

No comments:

Shout Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix