Saturday, August 2, 2008

Girls' Night!

My roomie and I just got back from an all-girls' night and we had a ton of fun. It was with three other M'sian girls and 3 Americans from the International Students Outreach. Other than skip-Bo and pictionary, we exchanged meaningful and informative conversations that I found interesting.

One of them was a law student and she got selected to be a jury in a criminal case that she is not allowed to share with us. She explained the judiciary system and how she has to be on call for two weeks. She is really tired because of it. It was a once in a life time experience for her though.

Other than the all-girls' night, I have started reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. What a thick book! 1067 pages, small print. I hope a month is sufficient for me to finish it as I'd like to write a scholarship essay on it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Shout Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix