Monday, March 3, 2008

$weet $mell of $$$$$...

Boy, Econ Midterm was tough today. I am just counting on passing the paper. I am not even sure if I could do that. *Sigh* What a way to kickstart my day.


Nevertheless, there is nothing more delightful than the smell of money. =D Right after class and lunch, I went for my REP study which I found very interesting. I had to talk for ten minutes on skype with someone whom I have not met before. It was fun. I promised them I will not disclose a lot of information so this is where I will stop. I was given 10 bucks in cash just for being there for less than an hour.

Speaking of money, I worked two hours today (5.30-7.30pm) as someone finally signed up on my slot - my first test subject in this semester. I am so happy. The gift I bought for JS finally arrived at his place to. Apparently it was late because it went through custom clearance.

I can barely open my eyes now. ZZZZZZzzzzzzz.......Nitez...

No comments:

Shout Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix