Sunday, March 9, 2008

M'sia, Indonesia, and a call for exercise!

Friday was an awesome night as I got to present about M'sia to my house, House 5. I made a video of M'sia and showed it to the house. I was pretty nervous though as there were some problems with my computer and its incompatibility with the programs from other computers. The videos couldn't run on it as I have done it on another computer and the song that I took from my computer couldn't be run by the movie maker program on another computer. ARGH......Luckily my friend let me use his computer and his songs on it to be added into my video. Time was ticking. It was already 6.45 and I was not done with my presentation. Nevertheless, everything went quite well except for the timing of the music and some captions. My hallmates seemed interested in it and they asked lots of questions about M'sia. They were mostly captivated by our durian. LOL. Boy, are they curious how it smells and tastes. As soon as I fix the video and get my computer free from viral infection, I am going to upload it here.

Later that night, PERSISMA (Persatuan Mahasiswa Malaysia) and PERMIAS (Persatuan Mahasiswa Indonesia) had a joint bowling event in which we were mixed into groups of four and compete with the other groups to get the highest total score. Wow, it was so fun. I really enjoyed it.

Yesterday and this morning and afternoon was unproductive for me as my body was tired. I should have just listened to my body when I felt the urge to go and exercise in the recreation center. I went this afternoon after my failed attempt to sleep in my nap and I felt so energized. I should do it every day to keep me up to the beat.

There are still lots of things to do in my to-do list. I'm going to have to get all of them done before taking off for my Spring break vacation. Nitez....

No comments:

Shout Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix