Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hit by the flail...Ouch!


Thoughts have been swinging around my head like a flail and every time I paused, the spikes hit me hard puncturing my skin. ARGH..... Snap! Stay focus!

Whether it was a happy thought or a pessimistic thought, it took me away from the "here and now" and I just got lost in my thoughts and lose focus in what I do i.e. when I walk, study and listen in class. Oh boy..Thank God I regained my awareness through yoga. When I walked back from yoga class, I paused, breathed and walked mindfully, looking up at the sky. Those short but rich moments were calming. I aim to achieve that state of awareness and presence.

On another note, I had two more subjects who signed up on my slots today. Woohoo...extra bucks..$$ Kaching kaching...I also got to chat with Sim, my best buddy since Primary 5 which was nice.

Later in the night, I went to Sarah's room to study and during my break I just enjoyed looking at the world map in her room. I want to have one too. She told me how she cheered herself up by looking at the US map when she was sad and stuck in Winona feeling that there's nothing in the world for her. The world is bigger than our small problems, isn't it? Wow.. I'm gonna get one for myself. Then, I'll remember to make sure I go to every single country on the map before I go to my grave.

It's time to go to bed and wake up early to study for exam tomorrow! Good luck to me!

1 comment:

~$ieW m3i~ said...

my dear, best of luck to u! and thank u for always being there for me! whatever happens, i'm not afraid to take the next step because i know at the end of the day i'll still have friends like u, whom i can count on! thanks a lot! study hard, and i hope to talk to u soon girl! missing u~! :)

P/S: I would love to join u on your tour to all those little, little dots on the globe! ;P

Shout Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix