Friday, February 15, 2008

US$ 1,000,000 =D



Full Scholarship! Full Scholarship! Full Scholarship! Please give me full scholarship!

$4000 + $5000 + $3000 + $1000 + $1000 = $15, 000 is the maximum amount of scholarship that I have the chance to get from CLA.

I nearly panicked this afternoon when there was an error with the scholarship application and my essay was screwed up. The website accepted my previously saved essay instead of the new one I had just submitted. I rushed to the CLA Undergraduate Programs Office to settle the problem and I found out from the guy in charge of this that a lot of people had been coming to his office to ask about similar kinds of problems they faced from the website. I looked at his computer and I saw a long list of scholarship applicants. Whoa! Creepy... So, hopefully, my essays and other credentials are good enough for me to win the scholarships.

In addition to that, there is the option of applying for financial aid through ISSS. However, there weren't much information given about it and the information regarding the application for Fall 2008 hasn't come out yet. I tried emailing them but to no avail. They never replied. This calls for a more proactive approach. "Bising till they bagi!" Hahaha....jk jk. Till then, I can only hope or to be more precise, attract!

FULL SCHOLARSHIP! FULL SCHOLARSHIP! FULL SCHOLARSHIP! YaTA!

No comments:

Shout Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix