Saturday, January 26, 2008

A REMINDER...

It's nice that I get to enjoy all the wonderful experiences here
It's also nice to indulge myself in fun while at work
It's also nice to focus on myself, think of myself, be myself, and grow personally while I am here
It's also nice to spend the money I have on "discounted" things with the money I was given
It's also nice to be able to study and enjoy the facilities at one of US's and world's best universities

But it is important to be reminded that:
I am none but a few who are able to go to universities
I am none but a few who are lucky to study abroad
My teachers, friends, and family are the ones who guided and motivated me
My parents are working hard for me to achieve my dreams
My parents are entrusting me with their effort

Despite the shower of depression after being reminded, it is fine to bring ourselves into our state of consciousness in order to not divert too far from our main purpose here and to appreciate as well as be grateful to those who have brought us to where we are today. It's important to think about ourselves, but we must never forget others especially those who sacrificed for you. As we travel on our life journeys, it is always great to travel on a journey with PRESENCE!

-that's what I have learned from a good friend of mine today-

No comments:

Shout Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix