Sunday, July 27, 2008

Summer reflections...tq =D

Since my last post, I have been actively indulging myself in summer activities in the states. It is a good thing that I chose not to go back to M'sia in summer. I had the opportunities to gain my "first-s" here including first time camping, first time clubbing, first time fishing, and many more first time experiences. Although I could have done all those back in M'sia, I don't think I would have actively push myself to do them back home. =D Sometimes, all it takes for us to do stuffs is to be in another environment. All these would not have happened if it wasn't for my friends who asked me to join them in their trips. Thanks y'all!

Romping around Minneapolis and St Paul with Christina and the Cross-Cultural Discussion group


Being confirmed that M'sians are everywhere in the Midwest Games in Carbondale, Illinois


Road and camping trip to Mount Rushmore and Yellowstone Park (first camping trip)


Say hello to "Old Faithful"

KOA campsite in Cody, Wyoming

Camping trip to Duluth, Minnesota with the International Student Outreach: Gooseberry Falls


Lake Superior

Yi Cheng's 21st bd party


Yi Wen's Bd at 1st Ave

No comments:

Shout Box


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix